2020年2月21日星期五

Do you like or dislike Emily Dickinson's poetry?

Hope Lundmark: I'm more of an Edgar Allan Poe fan...sorry.And Tennyson and Frost, if I might add.

Dorinda Metzer: confusing thing. seek into search engines like google. that will will help!

Carlton Lastrapes: yes, i like it :] at least, what ive heard of it. i love how she only wrote for herself, then died... and after her death people fell in love with her poetry.its a little tragic, things like these: your work is only TRULY appreciated after you die, in some cases.♥Selene...Show more

Devon Kalberer: yaI felt a Funeral, in my Brain (280) by Emily Dickinson I felt a Funeral, in my Brain,And Mourners to and froKept treading â€" treading â€" till it seemedThat Sense was breaking through â€" And when they all were seated,A Service, like a Drum â€" Kept beating â€" beating â€" till I thoughtMy Mind was going numb â€" And then I heard them lift a BoxAnd creak across my SoulWith those same Boots of Lead, again,Then Space â€" began to toll,As all th! e Heavens were a Bell,And Being, but an Ear,And I, and Silence, some strange RaceWrecked, solitary, here â€" And then a Plank in Reason, broke,And I dropped down, and down â€" And hit a World, at every plunge,And Finished knowing â€" then â€" ...Show more

Rosalba Lingner: A charm invests a face i think its called i love it X

Jamika Gregorio: hard thing. do a search on yahoo or google. just that can help!

Chris Wilczewski: Ugh, hate it. Just had to do project on it. Give me something modern. Not this old poem from a woman with low self esteem that only could get in relationships with 3 married men.

没有评论:

发表评论