2020年8月10日星期一

Hooters or stripping?  

Hooters or stripping?  

answers 0:Which job is more suitable for me?Okay please serious answers only. I am a 20 year old female and I'm just going to be vain for a second; I'm not ugly. I have a nice body and face. I need to make extra money so I decided to use my looks tommy advantage. I became a stripper; I also have the option to work at hooters and this is where I'm conflicted. The money is good for stripping only on the weekends, not many people come during the week and there are a lot of pretty girls there. Hooters to be honest I would have to say I'm the prettiest girl I have seen so far, that's why they want me so bad. I have both a dance liscence and a smart serve so I just don't know which one is more profitable in the long run. The most I made in a night stripping was 1000 but I have to pay to work and I don't get a wage. I haven't worked! at hooters yet but when I worked as a waitress guys would tip me a lot for no reason even though it wasn't a hooters style restaurant. And you also get a wage. I am a student and young and I just am at a loss of which one is more beneficial in the long run. If you have any opinions I would really appreciate it :)...Show moreanswers 1:I am a 23 year old male and I am going to be vain for a second. I am good looking. And I don't give tips because I bust my *** for my money. Good luck honey. Maybe you should try to be a playboy bunny.answers 2:"...which one is more beneficial in the long run..."Really?Have some self-respect. Neither of these jobs should be in the same sentence as "long term."answers 3:what do you care? - you aint gonna be doing either in 10 years time(but in any case I think your question is bullsh//t)answers 4:My cousin worked as a stripper to put her self through dental school. She is now a dentist. I would say stripping if you can find a classy place.a! nswers 5:From the two jobs, the "hooters" job *may* be somewha! t safer and more dignifying than stripping. A strip club (or gentlemen's club) might have men with various addictions, including drugs, alcohol, gambling, and/or sex. Other risks of working at a strip club may include predators looking for their next target for human sex trafficking (which is basically forced prostitution). That's not to say that there aren't certain risks working as a scantily clad waitress, so please do continue to do your research and due diligence.For more general career info: https://www.bls.gov/ooh/ and can type into search for whichever career that piques one's interest....answers 6:As we don;t now you we have no idea what's better for you. Only you know that.

没有评论:

发表评论