2020年8月21日星期五

I wanna be an orthodontist?  

I wanna be an orthodontist?  

answers 0:I want to become an orthodontist after my real experience with braces, have had them for 2 times in my life... I want to become an orthodontist, how many years does it take to graduate? Which schools in California teach that? Does it make much money?Thank youanswers 1:Undergrad 4 years, grad school 4 years, not sure if they have residency but I'm sure at least a year or two of clinicals or internship. Money is great well over 100K per year probably tapping out around 200K. Not sure on schools in Cali. Check out www.salary.com for a comparison of incomes in your area it gives the median annual salary of any profession. Great choice if you are young enough to get the school done!answers 2:4 years undergrad4 years dental school (very competitive to get into dental school)2-3 years ortho residency (very competitive! among dentists to get into ortho residency)Orthodontists usually make $200,000/year on up.

没有评论:

发表评论