2020年8月16日星期日

R&P does anyone else hate doing laundry? (MQ)?

Augustus Sarria: I'm with Vicky. Dishes is like a death sentence.

Ewa Homrich: chris cornell sucked after leaving soundgarden

Frederick Mccoach: I actually like doing laundry when I'm at home. What I really hate is doing laundry at school, in my residence building. Some people have NO idea how much soap and stuff to use, so the washers get pretty gross. Its awful.I usually listen to either ZZ Top or Anthrax whilst doing my laundry lol

Lynn Melbourne: Actually I kind of like doing laundry. Don't ask me why because I honestly have no idea. Except I guess in a weird way it soothes me that sounded really weird. MA: I listen to whaterver is on shuffle.

Margart Stimpert: I actually enjoy doing laundry :oMQ: Whiplash

Dorinda Metzer: Yes! and I have to do laundry tonight! =( I was going to this morning but I didn't wake up until 5 pm...so there went that plan!

Ginny Trickett: try listening to more rock music

Elden Bardach: I hate doi! ng laundry too. I too have stairs to battle, although not seven flights. I try to listen to some energizing music when I do my housework and laundry. I really like a lot of the 80s hair bands and that lessens the drudgery of those evil chores that never ever seem to stay done.

Toney Flaten: Lol I'm doing it right now, and I can't stand it (along with dishes). But then, I have to collect/sort/wash/dry/fold/put away everyone's laundry in my house - and there are six of us. It's neverending.

Romana Stiman: lol sabrina its cool, id like it a lot more if i didnt have to climb a freaking mountain of stairs to get to the machines

Helen Zafar: Your amp doesn't matter. I can do great PH on an acoustic.

Clay Lipira: Okay. Good luck I guess.

Mahalia Brindle: Make sure your guitar is tuned near perfect. Try different settings on your amp.

Babette Deloe: Do you have any instruments?Do you know how to play themDo you have any talent?Do you jam w! ith other musicians on a regular basis?Do you PRACTICE ?a LOT ! ??That's where ya start...Show more

Rebbecca Sorkin: Well it also depends on your guitar. Historically, many musicians have combined Gibson guitars with Marshall amps for an example. I doubt you will be able to find a single amp that will be flexible enough to encompass all of that, so you may want to look into a modulation processor or an amp pedal. For the amp itself, Mesa Boogie was widely used during the classic rock time periods, but Marshall's are somewhat of an industry standard. Tech 21 has a wide variety of pedals made to simulate the sound of certain amps. You may also want to look into an amp head to be able to vary the sound further....Show more

Raymundo Kyser: try boys like women; sugarcult; fall out boy; 3 days grace; PARAMORE; linkin park is awsome yet they are extra on the rock edge then on the pop edge; ummmm panic! on the disco; lovable is what we objective for; yellow card; maroon 5 and thats all i will think of of off the real of my head. and! via the way avril lavigne isnt rock shes pop yet i admire her track!

Georgia Dees: My Chemical Romance isn't music.They suck.If you want to start a band you'll need to learn some instruments like Drums bass or Guitar.And listen ot real music:PanteraKreatorMegadethThe RamonesAnti FlagNoFxRise AgainstAnd not that sh**...Show more

Nicolasa Henke: * Where would i go to start or be in a pop rock band?? im 15 yrs old and loves My Chemical Romance

Nia Monopoli: I couldn't sleep to wait the record in shop and the next day hurried to get it. I was never really like Audioslave but I do like Soundgarden and fantastic Euphoria Morning.I'm very disapointed with Carry One.How come Chris ever think to come out with this rubbish rock..(just like chemical romance)He should retain Natalie's (Euphoria) touch rather using those crap fellows.Poor Him.....Euphoria Morning is the greatest record I ever heard....Show more

Houston Venezia: I struggled with the same problem,! I hear songs like Pantera and I hear screaming pinch harmonics, when i! played it on my guitar it sounded... Wimpy, I add bends and vibrato and now I get a better sound, BTW the more distortion you have, the better the pinch harmonics are

Avis Brantner: Supertramp...But also, just for $hits and Giggles play Dirty Laundry-Don Henley

Joie Kemmis: I'd rather scrub toilets...then I would at least feel like I'm accomplishing something.I'm going to read everyone else's answers. When I get through feeding the baby, I'm going to do some laundry.

Joesph Smithmyer: Yes, I hate it too especially with the sorting and checking pockets.MQ- AC/DC

Elaina Adolfson: i love doing laundry :)but i hate vacuuming with a passion.i'd like to say the sounds, love them.

Jene Kostyla: I know how to do pinch harmonics. I just can't get them to sound like they're suppose to. I figure i either have the settings way off, or too much distortion, or something.

Caryl Mclaen: don't worry my dude its not the distortion it just takes time and ! a lot of practice like all of the famous guitarist's pinch harmonics sound amazing because they practiced ALOT, so just keep on practicing pinch harmonics and you'll eventually get it. :)

Elli Esaw: It's not so much the doing laundry part that I hate, although I certainly don't enjoy it, but I hate folding it and putting it away. The whole process was much worse when I was in college though. I used to live on the 7th floor of my dorm, and then the laundry room was in a separate building. It was annoying. I usually listen to a favorite album, like Stay What You Are by Saves the Day, Abbey Road by The Beatles, or Something to Write Home About by The Get Up Kids.

Alisia Sutphen: Go for it.

Misty Vagle: gahhhh 7 flights of stairs down and 7 up, im too fat for this stuff man. i need a butler or something im not gonna lie.apparently were the only ones doing laundry guys! lol

Avis Brantner: IM VERY SERIOUS AND EXTREMELY COMMITED IM 15 YRS OLD AND LOVE! S MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

没有评论:

发表评论