2020年4月3日星期五

Where can I buy a car with no cosigner?

Particia Thorton: craigslist.

Tereasa Sorensen: Really anywhere, I was 18 when I purchased my first car with no cosigner. As long as you get approved by a bank you shouldnt need anything else and having good credit is a great way to start with no cosigner.

Donnie Bolio: I looked all over the net and found a bunch of scams. Nevertheless the site that was usefull for me= loandirectory.info-RE Where can I buy a car with no cosigner? I am 19 working about 30 hours per week and I would like to buy a new car because mine is giving me trouble. I have about a 644 credit score because of student loans (I don't have to make payments yet because I'm still in school), but when I did a finance application with carmax they told me I need a cosigner because I am a first time car buyer. Where can I buy a car with no cosigner? My parent don't want to cosign me for me because they are trying to buy a house and that would affect their credit. It's not because I'm irresponsible ! or anything....Show more

Cletus Makler: If I am a lender, why would I give you thousands of dollars to buy a car with?GO!

Stormy Beliard: nowhere on finance.To finance a car you need good credit & a full time job with income of at least $1500 per month.

Vernita Robberson: It's easy to buy a car with no cosigner. It's called a CASH sale! If you don't have to borrow money, then you don't need anyone to cosign. Otherwise, not so much.REALITY CHECK TIME: You have CRAP for credit and CRAP for income. PLUS you have student loans that WILL be coming due eventually. Don't expect to buy a NEW car anywhere. You MIGHT be able to find a USED car at a Buy-here, Pay-here type of dealer, but you will pay a lot more than the car is worth, and a lot higher interest rate than if you go through a bank or credit union. Bottom line. You HAVE a car. Keep it running until you graduate from school and find a decent paying job. THEN you can think about a new car....Show m! ore

没有评论:

发表评论