2020年4月8日星期三

Women drivers to pay more on car insurance?

Burt Cheevers: I agree with the verdict. If I have to pay the same rates for car insurance as men, then so should the British ladies. :DHowever, I still dislike the fact that I have to pay a ton more for car insurance because I am younger. Where am I supposed to get all that money, being a young poor college student?It's thievery I tell you, thievery!...Show more

Dee Depung: Actually here in the good ol' US of A Men at least young men pay the most because they are much more likely to take risks like racing and so forth.

Codi Manchel: I don't see why I should have to pay more because men are statistically worse drivers.THAT'S unfair.EDIT: Of course I am, Jonus. I think either everyone should be exempt from paying RISK-calculated insurance rates, or no one should be. Gender shouldn't be a factor....Show more

Brian Freedland: what rubbish!!!

Ronny Nowzari: Good, I can get pissed and drive on the sidewalks now that the insurance companies can't discr! iminate against me.

Carlton Lastrapes: the verdict...well i think its bacause women drivers are safer driver.....we dont get into alot of accident , how ever some of us cause alot of accident by trying to drive to safely......equal rights ..well thats fine i must say....works for me

Mack Ukich: Well I do agree on principle, but this kind of discrimination is the whole bedrock on which insurance of all kinds is based. It may be an interesting turn of events, though people seem less worried about factors such as age and where you live.I doubt insurance premiums for young men will drop that much. Also spare a thought for the male pensioners who may find themselves receiving thousands less in pensions. At least female pensioners won't be the only ones in poverty....Show more

Gaynell Pizzaro: women should pay more because they suck at driving. ill let my son drive my car before my wife and thats a promise.

Trena Berum: Yes car and life insurance rates for! men will be lower while those for women will go up.Similarly,! pensions for men will go a bit down while those for women will stay the same.Of course it's a fair ruling.Individual driving history should be the only parameter on the car insurance rate, there's absolutely no reason why a young driver would not be more responsible then an older driver, if he chooses.---------------------------EDIT:@Valentine, then you are, as you often say, by definition not a feminist, not for equality.Blacks are statistically worse drivers here in Germany, should they pay more. This is not a joke, my wife is in the insurance industry(Allianz) and they collect these data, yet Allianz never thought of introducing higher rates for black men and women, nor should they, but by your your ignorant opinion they should; Valentine I never expected you to be a racist, does that come along with being a vegan....Show more

Sheron Perrez: I agree. I didn't like when women's health insurance premiums were higher before Obama took care of that. I don't see why! car insurance companies can discriminate against men.

没有评论:

发表评论