2020年3月9日星期一

Are Uggs still in style?

Serita Hefferon: Well, they were last year. And the year before.I don't think they're ugly, and I find that they last for a long time, so yeahh, they probably will still be in style. Plus, they're really cozy, and they feel good on my feet!

Derrick Smsith: i have personally orderd form shopstyle.com i think that will be your best bet :)

Florencio Dingle: the size says 28x 30. i'm a 28/28 in american eagle. i never thought of buying hollister jeans, i stick to abercrombie and american eagle. Will the 28x30 fiit me? will it make a huge difference?

Ty Kirton: go for 30x32 in Huntington slim straight, It'll be a little loose but you can wear a belt. If you're getting the palm canyon skinny, then getting at least 30 is a must because 28 won't fit you.

Sharron Salin: It probably won't matter. As someone who worked retail for a year, stores tend to be pretty desperate for workers. I would put good, solid references to make up for your lack of experi! ence. Also, volunteer work counts so put that if you have any. Good luck!

Stephnie Patout: yes,baby,uggs will be in style until 2010

Jade Ohno: They will be in style for a long time because almost everything looks good with them, and they're warm and comfy. But in my opinion they're not exactly the most "stylish thing", it's like a shoe that everybody has kind of thing...

Mauro Cowee: they'll always be "in style", though they'll never be stylish, ya know?

Teodoro Lamond: in my opinion, they never were.

Elfreda Grossen: Abercrombie and A&E simply are not as cool or stylish as Holster. But i dont pay attention to the sizes that much. Man, just try on and see what fits you.

Joeann Hoyt: Yeah, I guess so.

Herma Ellebrecht: ROSES ARE RED VIOLETS ARE BLUEUR *** IS SO FATNONE WILL FIT U

Nicolas Cooley: Try:www.shoezone.co.uk orwww.newlook.co.ukI dont want to put a link to a pair as I think most people wouldnt like ones I pick. If y! ou rate my suggestion and do want some links I could add some ! for you in :) xx

Voncile Slaubaugh: yep:DGod bless-livie

Claude Gloden: i think they will be again by mid fall

Andre Winegar: not sure exactly what you were looking for but stevemadden has great shoes!http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=60798&np=2...http://www.stevemadden.com/Item.aspx?id=88428&np=2...

Barton Sease: no. they went LONNNGGG out of style. most ugg-wearers were die hard addicts that never disposed of their UGGly boots.

Donnell Nocella: So many people have them. I love mine they are warm and cozy. I bring mine everywhere. They aren't the cutest things but they aren't nasty. I would considered buying some if I were you..!

Clifford Gombos: Are you joking?

Olen Penhallurick: They required previous experience. I'm looking for a job but it's my first one.Could I get the job if I went in person?

Matt Gerdeman: The only difference, is that 2" ahaHonestly, i wouldn't worry about it. If they are too long, than take! it back to the store or get somebody to stitch your pantleg higher

Tricia Dossous: So im in the search of a pair of black leather flat ankled boots.If you can put the link down you will be a life saver!!Thank you;)

Tamatha Neubaum: Type it into google! And look up shopping results! haha

Carmina Stickney: i dont know if ugg has leather boots but i love their boots

Roland Stampley: Not really. They're good for weekend wear, but they're not mainstream anymore. For fall, try getting some simple boots or booties, in darker colours, about mid-ankle. it helps if they have buckles or any other embellishments. http://www.seventeen.com/fun/quizzes/fashion/fall-...

Nicolasa Henke: Well (to the person that called me fat) , i weight a 110 lbs. i dont know what you consider fat but 28x30 isnt that big. you are retarded.

Angel Klym: Try nordstrom, but if you are looking for a cheaper pair try target. (:

Chanda Wittwer: Uggs never really go in or ! out of style. They're always super cute, and in-style year-round in LA ! at least.The new uggs that are "in-style" are; crocheted, the side button ones but my personal favorite are the zip-up kind (they're more tightly fitted and don't make your legs look thicker)...To save money on buying Uggs buy the kids sizes and try pricegrabber.com (I'm an Ugg fanatic so I already know what size I wear but when I first bought them online I went into the store to try them on, usually buy 1 size smaller than you are as they stretch).. I'm a size 9.5 but wear a size 5 kids in Uggs, kids Uggs are usually wayyy cheaper!...Show more

Porfirio Cahall: i agree with Vanna.

没有评论:

发表评论