2020年3月27日星期五

What small business is doing well in this economy?

Tillie Wynott: My son has his possess small trade. he's placed in Elmira NY we now have bogged down a few however we're nonetheless within the black and doing lovely well. I wish probably the most small ones make it we're the spine of the nation so far as I am worried are you continue to hired?

Barrett Alosa: Unfortunately, there is no one specific answer to your question because it depends on the area that you live in and the average income earned by the residents who live in that community.That being said, you should focus on businesses that people will always need (e.g. Food, Clothing, Home Maintenance, etc).If you are planning to start a small business, then consider following one of those particular areas.I hope this helps and I wish you the best in your future endeavors....Show more

没有评论:

发表评论