2020年3月29日星期日

Finance OR Accounting?

Kenneth Thuesen: what is your strength? which career that you want to pursue?Every single company need accounting department as well as finance department.It does not matter which one you choose...as long as you study the best you can. I am sure there will be a job waiting for you.Study for the one that you enjoy, so you can easily achieve your best. Good luck....Show more

Codi Manchel: well that depends on what you want to do upon graduation. If you want to be an accountant then most likely accounting.

Johnny Sirko: Most accounting modules include some form of Finance/Financlial management content, so I would go with accounting.....

Terresa Tsasie: Accounting. They are in much more demand than finance majors.My FIL, who is a CPA, told me before I started college (to major in accounting) that Finance majors are Accounting majors that couldn't make it. Based on what I observed at my school, that rang pretty true. Realizing that really helped me stick wi! th accounting even though it's a more diffcult program....Show more

Antonia Quinnett: accounting..my friend does it

Jonelle Eligio: Accounting. Accountancy graduates are very versatile, and they will always be in demand. :)oh, and i'm majoring in accounting too. haha just a side note.

Dallas Bartolini: Go for accounting. You will be in demand after graduation.I'll be going for accounting too.good luck!

Jeremy Donohue: double majoring is a complete waste of time and money you can only get a job in ONE of those fields, so all the other learning will go to waste and you will forget it all eventually if you want to be a CPA - major in Accounting. period. nothing else and nothing additional the only guy I went to college with that majored in Econ called me 5 years after graduation trying to sell me some kind of financial investment products - so much for his Econ degree and Finance won't really be used in Acctg...Show more

没有评论:

发表评论