2020年5月3日星期日

straight talk cell phone plan?

Blaine Connett: The contract becomes month to month after your two year contract is up- if you go get a new phone though you'll be renewing for two more years. If you want a new phone and are willing to either renew your contract or start a new one with another provider (recommended if you are unsatisfied with your current provider), you should definitely check out this website:http://sousaonline.shopacnrep.com/wireless/index.a...There are all kinds of cool phones from all major carriers. All the prices help you save money! Some of them are even free with a new account!!! All the prices help you save money! The phones in this website will be cheaper than going through the providers directly, trust me. And you would be helping me a great deal, since I need the bonus I can get from referring new customers to either AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon, Sprint, Nextel. I only have two more days to qualify for the bonus, so if you are thinking of getting the service, do it through me plea! se. I need to pay grad school tuition!...Show more

Lourie Mcroberts: 2

没有评论:

发表评论