2020年7月7日星期二

IS your mom or your dad the better cook?

Ronnie Panas: My Mum is the better cook! :)

Armanda Hertel: Wow! Dumb, but I gotta see it!

Len Dalba: Once again:not a fan of road tripsI prefer getting around by foot, and getting good and lost

Dewey Heersink: for a black comedy i thought it was good, 2 should be just as silly as number 1, i look forward to it

Christopher Calcano: date the one in the same state since that's close and if it doesn't work, date the other contact.My current relationship started long distance, then we moved in together. We've been together for 3 years now, living together for 2 years but the past 3 months I've been in Canada and he's been in the states working and the relationship is going to end soon. I just don't think he's being honest to me and things aren't adding up...ps: if they're your contacts, this question has been emailed to them...so you may have just caused a little problem for yourself......Show more

Idell Dufort: Very true

Angelyn Ducas: Me! et them both first before you make any decisions.Dave has a good answer.

Jackson Esmiol: I say: I would do the one that you recently fell in love with. Even though he is in another state, you could have a long distance. It works for some people. You could exchange phone numbers and call eachother when you are going to be in the other persons town or call just to talk to get ot know eachother better. Give adresses, you could send eachother stuff like little keychains or stuff. It could be fun and work out REALLLLLLLLLY well!My friend says:the first guy u fell in love with, i know some people say long distance realshinship can be hard but u guys can make it work, u guys can call each other and e mail each other though i perfer letter writing its so much funner, i think u should give it a try if you really like him risk it lifes so much more fun...Show more

Ricky Frazer: True!

Shawnna Kusky: long distance relationships are hard to keep up ,trust me

Penelope Armond: I watched the first one & although it was hy! sterical.... I thought it was ridiculous & kinda stupid...Now there will be a 2nd.. what do you think?

Rayford Speziale: Yes, but fun or not they could be memorable.

Adam Momaya: mom was the homemaker, she did all the cooking until she couldn't anymore then she taught me. and i cooked for the both of them. dad? at best he could fry a hamburger, or boil an egg that was it

Shaun Rapkowicz: Very true

Clifford Riggleman: I love spontaneity. Road trip here I come.

Natalya Sydney: My dad couldnt get off his butt to save his life.

Rolanda Merritt: My dad.

Charissa Riley: Follow your heart, it always knows... Weigh your pros and cons and choose what makes sense. It's almost like you answered the problem for yourself. Love and really like are two different things, so go with the one that endures forever. Key here is... Go for what's in your heart, and if it don't fit, don't force it....just let it go, for it was not meant to be. I answ! er this to the root of things because love is a serious word that should not be taken lightly. Ask yourself is it love or infactuation, a figment of your imagination, loneliness, ideal, just for the moment, just because, just because it's a contact...etc.....Remember to follow your heart, I reiterate.... "It always knows". If you have doubt, then cancel it out. If your sure, then pursue with an opened mind and an opened heart. Don't just settle for what's convienent or for what you just really like, but settle for what's in your heart.Take Care of YouBlessings4 Real Peace...Show more

Jude Colbenson: True but you have to be bloody prepared

David Boehler: A friend of mine has been in a serious, long distance relationship for over a year. It can work. One of them flies out to see the other like every month of every other month and they spend a week or two together. Now, they're moving in together next month and possibly getting married.I would say go for the o! ne you love.

Toby Women: my dad

Randa Hessell: it's gonna be! hardcore.

Myron Leftwich: Um. Out of state is difficult and nearly impossible if you can't/aren't willing to move. How do you know you are "in love". If you are considering dating this other guy, maybe you're not in love. Give the local a chance first. Then, if it doesn't work out and you are still interested in out-of-state, give it a try.

Timmy Bustard: Dad

Evelin Turlich: honey, just listen to your heart, if i were you, i would talk to the guy in another state, and see what he wants you to do. i hope nobody says anything mean to you like they say to me!!! good luck!!!!!! (ps, i know that this is not very much help, but it is the best i can do)

Alecia Kaehler: It`s funny that my dad couldn`t cook, but all of his sons are good cooks.

Joie Libutti: Definitely my mom!!!! My dad can NOT cook!!!! lol!

Wilfredo Muldoon: my mom for sure

Sammy Kar: true. everytime my family plans to go on a trip, there's always yelling but when we're alr! eady out and i or my mum says "hey let's go there, why not" there's no yelling

Danette Slotnick: mum

Esteban Faggett: just get up and go right ?..i.e just be spontaneous.. . thoughts...

Heidi Creselious:  True.....

Jackelyn Archut: true, unless everything goes wrong. depends on what happens.

Ardell Luy: omg noooo way!!??

Matt Tiry: well there both good cooks but i think my dad's better cos he cooks good fattening yummy stuff whereas my mum tends to cook healthier stuff

Lolita Deschamp: True

Raelene Cunnick: Ok I know this sounds really lame, but please don't make fun of me. Ok so I recently fell in love with one of my contacts, and he is in love with me too. The only problem is is that he lives in another state far away from me. The second problem is is that I have another contact that wants to date me, who lives in the same state and not too far from me. I really like this guy, but don;t feel the same for him as the first ! guy. What do you think I should do? for real people, this isnt a joke. ! Thank you for answering, lol I know this sounds really stupid...Show more

William Vickerman: in other words...do long distance relationships work?

Francisco Schonhardt: My mom is the only cook in this house

Boris Hadsall: it be good

Lonnie Jehle: Follow your heart, but listen to your mind.

Vida Miss: Yeah it was kinda goofy, but its cool to watch wit a sound system

Adam Momaya: Date him! If you are in love with each other, you should totally date! Especially if you love him and he lives close to you. ♥♥♥Katie

没有评论:

发表评论