2020年7月31日星期五

Would you try alternative medicine ?

Jade Ohno: Patrick Swayze had it right when he told charlatans like Gonzalez who wanted him to try quackery to bug off. False hope is all 'alternative' medicine has to offer once conventional medicine (i.e., actual medicine) has failed.

Norris Rosener: I've been told my IQ is too high for alternative medicine to "work"

Leticia Laiben: Yes, I have tried it. I have used EFT Therapy (Emotional Freedom Technique) to reduce my anger. My anger was so severe that even the simplest things made me angry. I feel much better now and I'm able to manage my anger more easily. EFT Therapy also provides relief for these issues:• Pain Management• Trauma• PTSD• Phobias• Depression• Addictions• Weight Loss• Vision• Allergies• Kid’s Issues• Sports performanceFor more information on EFT Therapy, visit the following website:...Show more

Dallas Bartolini: Yes. Especially try acupuncture. I had back pain before and I did not want to take pills and such,! so I went to a acupuncturist I knew and she put some needles into my back( which I did not feel at all). After she put them all in, suddenly I felt some type of pressure on the painful part of my back. After an hour or so, my pain was basically gone.

Cedric Grimstead: It's generally affordable right? Yeah more likely in comparison to what you've mentioned.I wasn't really familiar with it, until I came around a book, Bless Me, Ultima...It's a really complicated story and really right now I fail to express myself adequately on what it's about. But it does mention alternative medicine from Mexican culture, and I don't know very much about it. Other than that, its storyline is through the eyes of a young boy and a significance of his experience involves a mysterious la curandera (female shaman/folk healer--thanks Wiki T-T) of some renown and her impact and guardianship upon him from what he faced throughout the book. I've also read from the book's author that you can con! sult curanderos/curanderas at some sort of latino cultural/com! munity center, pretty much free, but do not rely on me fully it's pretty hazy on this.Maybe I would try acupuncture...heard persuasive testimonies on that one.Does hypnosis count? : S...Show more

Lindsey Zanardi: I am trying it right now. As people on YA probably already know (because I told them LOL) I was on chemotherapy 4 years ago. it worked but I relapsed. The doctors wanted me to go back onto chemo, but I am choosing a Raw/Gerson based diet and life style change to heal myself instead. If I did get Cancer (which the of chances are now increased by 75% because of the medicine I took 4 years ago) I would not take chemo, I would rather die. Been there done that and I didn't like what it did to my body. I never wanna live through that again....Show more

Glynda Darrin: Food engineering has removed all of the medicines we need from our plates. I am referring to food processing. Go back to the whole foods, I dont mean the store. One thing you can look at is your! PH level. Have them do a blood test on you and find out what your PH level is. Is it Acidic or Alkaline? Learn what foods can effect your PH level. Check the PH level of your water? I buy my water from Primo and never drink from the facet. The water is suppose to be PH balanced. Is the air you are breathing clean? Use an air purifier. Go back to the basics. What did the Nomads eat? Are you eating enough fruits and veggies?I am not a doctor. Discuss anything you do with your doctor first. Good luck....Show more

Patrica Loertscher: That depends. If I am troubled by a relatively innocuous concern, then I might try a low tech unproven approach and see if it's helpful. Certainly, if I am experiencing a medical problem which is serious and for which there is a proven and what we would call an efficacious treatment, I would stay well within the confines of traditional medicine. For example, I would try an alternative treatment to shorten my cold, I would see an oncologi! st for treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. I think that being open t! o potential alternative treatments makes us better physicians because a large percentage of our patients try and use alternative treatments on an ongoing basis, often without telling us. A physician should know about these alternative, and even the ineffective methods patients are using because they may adversely interact with drugs we are providing to them. Best wishes....Show more

Ayesha Genova: Absolutely yes. I have before to avoid back surgery. I had a herniated disk in my neck. I took 8 weeks off from work to concentrate on healing my injury. I did physical therapy to strengthen the muscles around the disk. I walked several miles a day. I had massages three times a week. I changed my diet focusing on protein and foods good for the back such as papaya and pineapple. I stopped drinking caffeine. Drinking water instead. Water is still my drink of choice now. I accidentally discovered that music can help with pain relief. I used various herbs, some that the FDA war! ns against. Years later a knowledge of herbs showed up in past life regressions. I did reiki, reflexology, and aromatherapy. I believe focusing on healing made a tremendous difference. My Pluto aspects certainly helped. ;) I didn't have to have surgery AND I got to pocket the settlement money. That is a story in itself. During that time I was having out of body experiences where I would hover just above my body while my body healed. I think that was freakier than actually going somewhere.In the case of cancer, I think I'd do everything I possibly could to avoid chemo. An answer above mentions Patrick Swayze turning down alternative therapy. I don't understand how someone could choose death over even the smallest glimmer of hope. It's not like he'd be any more dead if he would've tried it. That kinda makes him an idiot.I use various herbs on an irregular basis. I've tried other things with varying degrees of success in addition to the ones mentioned above....Show more

Coleman Deliberato: Personally, yes.

没有评论:

发表评论