2020年7月14日星期二

Vegetarians?

Hugo Pittari: I sure hope mine doesn't !Eek! I'm on fire!!!Sorry, couldn't resist.Edit:Just in case you were asking if my pilot looks like me..I don't have a pilot and I've never met a pilot that resembles me at all!

August Hubbard: yes, mine is an actual photograph of me.

Whitney Saborido: Hi, good for you!I think it's important to consider what your parents objections are to you being a vegetarian. If they are concerned about your health, specifically protein, maybe you could print off some info on healthy eating as a vegetarian so they'll know they don't have to worry? You can show them that is is very possible to get everything you need as a vegetarian. Hopefully if you show them that you've done your research and know how to stay healthy they'll be supportive. They may also be concerned about having to make 2 sets of meals. In this case you can buy a veggie cookbook and even make some of the meals to show them that you are willing to put the effort in to ! make this work. Having a mature discussion with them will be the most effective. if you explain to your parents how you feel about this they will respect you and be more likely to consider your views. It'll really help if you're open and can talk them through your reasons so they'll have more understanding of why you're doing this.The reality is they love you and just want what's best for you. If you can explain how much eating meat upsets you, and that you are willing to make it work as a vegetarian then hopefully they will give you a chance. They want you to be happy so may be willing to work with you to achieve that. Good luck with it.X

Lauri Ohl: I'm a pescetarian: I don't eat any meat except fish. I'm in the process of changing that and going vegetarian without any meat at all.

Marjory Stromme: there is a vegan on here...

Maritza Ebanks: IM ONE AND PROUD TO BE IT!! did you hear what is happening @ kuntuky fried chiken tisk tisk.. hurting poor innocent! little chickens.. makes me wanna cry.. :*(!!! hope this does ! not make you happy anymore!! boo HOO!!

Caterina Yeargan: I've been a vegetarian for 12 years now.

Manie Labat: close as I could get but no no-one wood no that 'just me" is me

Asley Quickle: Me. I've been one for 4 years now.

Kimberlee Bowdish: There are lots of vegetarians and vegans on here.

Lyndon Mattas: Yes mine is but i recently dyed my hair black so hair colour has changed a little bit

Doreatha Kjellsen: I am a vegetarian! I am not ashamed, and glad to see that there are other vegetarians on here. It seems to be growing popular, and saving life's is SO worth not eating meat. Don't ya think?

Kenneth Queener: Not exactly, no. But it was the closest I could do.

Lavelle Viveiros: Vegetarian for over 6 yearsno eggsslowly weaning away from milkno animal skinsvegan makeup and bath supplies..... Life is a process, and I keep working on it.:)Yeah vegetarians!...Show more

Robin Marchione: I'm vegan.

Charis Deguzman: y! up like looking in a mirror! ^;^ it iss me

Bethany Blocker: well my avatar is a picture from my wedding, it's the back of my head and my hubby kissing me, so yes it does look like me.

Madge Voice: Vegetarian here! Almost vegan. I guess you'd say I'm an ovo-vegetarian.

Silvia Stclair: Veg here too. If you see anyone picking on us, we attack en masse :)

Burt Cheevers: yes mine is similar

Benny Stehno: You will just have to guess, if i actually look like a wolf.

Magda Vandergriend: I am a fruitatarian (only eats fruits that dont kill plants to be harvested) and a vegan/vegetarian.

Jimmie Doerfler: i am, i just became one around a month ago =)

Robt Betker: Whole Foods would certainly carry some, but your standard grocery store should have at least one option -- look into vinaigrettes, in particular. Newman's Own makes a few tasty vegan options, and the brand is pretty widely available from what I've seen. I'm assuming you know wh! at ingredients to look out for.Xanthan gum is vegan, because bacteria a! re not part of the animal kingdom -- they're not even part of the same domain! Jeez, some people need to review their biology.

Ollie Desalvo: So I was a vegetarian for a while but then my parents made me stop because they said I was still growing and I play sports and I need protein. I understand this but I really miss being a vegetarian. My parents still won't let me. Any tips to convince them to let me be one again?

Lyman Gauld: i am going to be and my sister is

Stevie Kizziar: Meee! Been completely veggie for 10yrs. (Just the smell of meat is so bad to me now that when I gave myself a really horrible burn a couple of days ago while cooking, the smell put me off my food. Nice, eh?!)

Gilberto Cratin:

Vernita Robberson: Yes!!Woo!!Veggies rule!!Im 15 and have been a veggie since i was 5!!Go me!!lolxx...Show more

Garrett Detone: is there such a thing at whole foods or something or do most people make their own dressing?

Maria Devenn! ey: Mine does except I would never wear this shade of lipstick.

没有评论:

发表评论